How it Works
At PianoPiano, you can rent for as long as you like. We’ll never ask the piano be returned or insist you purchase it. When your rental is up, you can renew your rental contract or continue on a month-to-month basis for as long as you want.
1. Pick your piano online or in our showroom– choose from a selection of quality grand, upright, digital and silent pianos.
2. Choose to rent for 6 or 12 months and whether to pay upfront or every month. Your first payment includes first month rental fee, delivery, return and your first in-home tuning.
3. Place your order online! We’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time for delivery.
You can always visit us at 244 West 54th Street 5th Floor New York NY 10019 and try the pianos.
Rental puts you in the driver's seat
Renting provides the perfect path to success with the piano. You choose from the largest selection of pianos anywhere. You decide when and how long you’ll rent. You pick the exact piano you think is right for you. You decide how much to spend and always at the guaranteed lowest prices. You can always keep renting your piano or exchange it or buy it. You can always get help with teaching, tuning, or moving.
Delivery & Setup
Getting a piano in your home, apartment or event space can seem like a bit of a task. It’s not. It’s what we do. Our experienced teams will deliver and set-up your piano exactly where you want it. And then we’ll tune it perfectly to the acoustics of your space.
Recommended Pianos for Rent
- Their best selling upright piano
- Famous bright tone and easy action
- Exceptional light touch
- Made in Original Hamamatsu Factory
- Most popular model & size
- Perfect for beginners and advanced students
- Also available in white, mahogany and black satin finishes
- Designed for limited space
- Surprisingly full voice and rich tone
- Excellent for new & advanced players
- Available with silent system