Why Most People Rent Pianos
- You or someone in your household is beginning piano lessons, and you want to be sure that you will be playing long term before buying a piano.
- You need a piano now, but only for a limited time... perhaps you're a student away from home, or you may be moving soon and need a piano temporarily.
- You're ready to start learning to play piano, but don't know which one to buy...or perhaps you want to build up equity in a piano, before you purchase.
- You're hosting a special event (show, wedding, party, etc) and need a piano for just a short time.
- You rented a summer or vacation home and want a piano there.
Is Renting Your Best Choice?
- Renting a piano can be the best solution but only if renting is the answer to your needs both now AND later.
- Our rental plans are New York's most liberal and user-friendly.
- Rent as long as you like! You will never be bothered about buying it.
- You always get a top quality new or like-new piano.
- Your piano will be carefully delivered and well maintained.
- If you decide to buy, a significant portion of your rental payments will be deducted from the purchase price; already guaranteed to be the lowest price anywhere!